Thursday, September 20, 2007

ravelry me this!

i got my ravelry invite yesterday! i'm so excited (or as bry would say, exshitted)!

i feel like a dog in a parking lot.

do i want to add my stash? or ooh! add my projects? or ooh! add stuff to my queue? or ooh! see what other people have done with certain projects or yarn? or ooh!...

i'm kinda doing a bit of all three. i'm dashing around digging up yarn labels and adding pictures to flickr (i created a new flickr account just for knit-related stuff: trixie_me_knits) while adding projects both active and in the queue.

this site is so freaking cool! and dangerous. and making me feel a teensy bit guilty for all of my stashed yarn. i'm reluctant to pull it all out and take pictures of it; i don't want the boy to realize the full extent of the goods. eep.

this is me: http://www.ravelry.com/people/TrixieMe

2 comments:

Ms. Hedda said...

Looks very cool! It's perfect for you - even their blog is similarly named (I think you were first!)

Trixie said...

i definately had not heard of ravelry when i named my blog but i have no idea which came first.

but seriously hk, even non-obsessive knitters would get a lot out of this site.