Friday, August 10, 2007

felicitations abound

in no particular order:
congratulations to bridget and jean-paul on the safe and happy arrival of baby quinton, born august 3rd. from the pictures they sent he is pretty damn cute and i think red is his colour*.

congratulations to ms. hedda and mcpie for being uber sneaky and eloping. i'm so so happy for you.


and a very happy birthday to my bestest friend, zillah. wish i were there to toast you with a nice red.

* standard baby hat i make for all the wee ones, debbie bliss simple baby hat. this time knit with patons grace, double stranded. the color is called cardinal which is a pretty apt description; it is much less orange-y in person.

2 comments:

Ms. Hedda said...

Thank you so so so much for the félicitations! Your love and support mean SO much to us.

Mrs. Young said...

So if you have the debbie bliss hat for new babes, what do you make for newly weds? I suggest tea cozies - or even better - toilet paper holders. You know the ones I am talking about. Get on it!

Oh, clapotis update: I picked it up again for the Seattle version of knitting club (this version includes wine, and I somehow am the guru...what a world!). I messed up a bit because I forgot how to do some things, but I got back on track. This will be seriously detrimental to my writing career.