in preparation for a few long days hanging out at the hospital, i am packing:
1) the hourglass sweater yarn, pattern, and needles. time to cast on!
2) my ipod. i'm loading it up now and wondering if i should find a podcast to keep me busy or a e-book from the library. i'll do that next.
3) snacks and water. cereal bars, some baby carrots, a banana, gum, maybe i'll snag some arrowroots from the wee one.
4) a magazine. today's parent. i live on the wild side.
5) a book. balazac and the chinese seamstress (book club) or divisidaro, m. ondaatje.lots to keep my hands busy and my mind occupied while they de-uteru-ize my mom.